- 1/2 cup plain oats
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- Extra virgin coconut oil as needed
- 4 tbsp of water
- Add the 1/2 cup of plain oats, 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder and 4 tbsp of water into a large bowl.
- Stir until the consistency of muffin batter or a little thicker
- Use a tad of extra virgin coconut oil on the muffin pan to keep them from sticking
- Fill each muffin tin halfway up and then drop in the blueberries
- Bake at 315 degrees for 6-8 minutes (the top should be a little gooey, if not they will be dry)
- Let them sit for 2 to 5 minutes
- Take them out of the pan and devour
Serving size: 3 muffins
Total Calories: 404 for 3 muffins!